STAY HOME if you are ill or have flu-like symptoms or if you have been exposed to COVID-19!
- We are offering remote checkins and limited “face to face” retail.
- Always feel free to call or email for ice and firewood delivery to your site.
- The swimming pool may have shift changes every three hours on busy days to maintain social distancing and allow others fair use of the pool.
- Campers age 65 and older and those with high risk health conditions should limit exposure to others whenever possible.
- We recommend that you use face coverings in public settings (inside buildings & group gatherings) where 6 foot distancing can not be maintained.
- Must practice social distancing- stay 6 feet away.
- Remember to wash hands regularly!
- Hand-sanitizer is available at some locations, however, not all places in the park will have it available; so please bring your own hand-sanitizer.
- Social gatherings may be limited according to local and state mandates during our scheduled activities.
- Normal activities and special events will be altered to comply with safety procedures.
- There are no wagon rides until further notice!
- Please Do Not enter other campsites without an invitation.