Speed limit is 7 mph and strictly enforced. Please keep our kids and pets safe!
- We are a gated community for guest security. All guests not paid for in the original reservation, must be signed in at the office BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK. This is a State Law. Sneaking in guests is grounds for eviction. Do not give gate codes to anyone not registered
- Quiet hour is 10 pm to 8 am and strictly enforced. Please keep music and voices down, as well as dimming any bright lights.
- Only one camping unit is allowed per campsite. No tents allowed on Cabin or Tiny Home sites. Each site fee allows up to 2 adults and 3 children. Total occupancy per site is limited to a total of 4 adults and 4 children per site, for an additional fee.
- No boats or outside golf carts are allowed. We do have rentals available.
- Parking: Most sites only have space for 1 vehicle. There is overflow parking behind the office.
- CHILDREN: Guests are responsible for all behavior of children. All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- SWIMMING POOL: No Lifeguard is on Duty. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older). Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area. Only bathing suits permitted in pool, no cotton material permitted like cut offs or t-shirts. No dogs at Pool. Babies / Toddlers must use swim pants in the pool. Diapers are not allowed in the pool area. Glass bottles, glass cups or any glass containers or dishes are strictly prohibited in pool area.
- Friendly pets are welcome. Please always keep them quiet and on a leash. Please pick up after them and we have a two-dog limit. No dogs in Office, Pool, Shower houses or Pavilions.
- For safety and insurance regulations, there is No fishing or boating after dusk. No swimming in the lakes at any time. No hiking in the woods after dark. Bicycles ridden after dark must have reflectors or lights. No rock throwing in lakes, please.
- We are on a Private Well for water and Wetland Plant septic system. Please be conservative with water usage. No formaldehyde deodorizers in your holding tanks. ABSOLUTELY NO WIPES!
- No inflatable pools or kiddie water toys are allowed due to excessive water use.
- No excessive alcohol consumption, as we are a family Park. Please keep drinks in cozies or a contained travel mug if leaving your camp site. Intoxication will be grounds for eviction!
- Please bag trash and place trash it in our dumpsters. Please break down cardboard boxes and any large metal items and place it NEXT to the dumpster for recycling.
- Please no DRONES. It is considered a breach of privacy and disturbing to many.
- No RC boats in the lakes.
- No feeding or harassing of wildlife or barn animals. Please teach your children calm respect of all living creatures.
All rules are in place for the safety and courtesy of your family and neighbors. Please be considerate to humans, wildlife, farm animals and the grounds.
Thank you And Enjoy your stay!